Cover Design Contest for the Ultimate Student Planner
Win your way onto the cover of a limited edition Ultimate Student Planner by ClassTracker!
ClassTracker, producer of the the Ultimate Student Planner, has launched its first Design Challenge, a cover design contest that will run through March 23, 2018. Artists at all levels of expertise are invited to submit their artwork for consideration in the design contest.
The grand prize winner of the Design Challenge will have his or her artwork published on the cover of a limited edition version of the 2018-2019 Ultimate Student Planner by ClassTracker. The winner will receive a copy of the planner and a cash prize of $250.
All entrants will be included in a drawing to win a free Academic Coaching Session with Lesley ($200 value).
You may enter up to three designs.
In addition, ClassTracker will donate a portion of its sales of this limited edition planner to a charitable organization of the winner's choice.*
Designs may be full color with bleeds and must include 2018-2019 on the front cover. Your design should include both the front and back covers.
With respect to the images in your design, the more creative and unique they are, the better. All images must be your own original art and cannot contain any previously copyrighted art.
The Ultimate Student Planner by ClassTracker is used by high school and college students so consider your audience when designing.
- Format: We recommend artist create their designs in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign. Should the artist create something by hand the final file must be a high resolution (300 dpi minimum) .jpeg file. All submissions MUST be in .pdf format and 2MB or under. (Should your design be selected, you will be asked to submit the final artwork in its native file format: .psd, .ai, or .indd)
- Templates can be found here: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Size: Front cover and back cover should each by 7" x 8.5" plus .125" bleeds.
- Text: Design must include the 2018-2019 on the front cover
- Deadline: All designs much uploaded by March 23, 2018 through our online entry form.
Steps for submitting your artwork
- Create your artwork in Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop. If you prefer to create by hand, be sure that your art board measures 7.25" x 8.75."
- Save your artwork as .pdfs. (If selected, you will need to submit artwork in its native file format)
- Fill out the online entry form, upload your files and accept the terms and conditions.
*Winner will select from a list of five organizations selected by ClassTracker.