“You can beat stress, lift your mood, fight memory loss, sharpen your intellect, and function better than ever simply by elevating your heart rate and breaking a sweat. The evidence is incontrovertible: Aerobic exercise physically remodels our brains for peak performance.”
– John J. Ratey, Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
What would life be like if you actually made time to exercise consistently? You might have more energy, be ready for spring break, perform better at school, sleep better, and the list goes on and on. Most people have a goal of exercising x times per week. But the goal itself isn’t enough. You really need to have some way to track your progress towards your goal. Sound familiar?
Here’s where the Be Your Best You Workout Notebook comes in. By keeping track of your progress you can watch yourself get closer and closer to your goal which helps to keep you motivated to wake up at 5:00am to go to the gym or take that yoga class. If you aren’t tracking your progress how will you know when you reach (or exceed) your goal? Exactly, you won’t! Order your Workout Notebook today and start hitting those goals.
- 7” x 5”
- Designated box to record your goal for each month
- 13 monthly charts to track what type the different workouts you do each day of the month
- Printed on high quality 60# bright white forest friendly paper
- Monthly charts help you see your progress over time
- Portable size and no battery life needed!