“There does not seem to be one major organ within the body, or process within the brain, that isn’t optimally enhanced by sleep (and detrimentally impaired when we don’t get enough).”
― Matthew Walker, Professor of Neuroscience and Psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, and Founder and Director of the Center for Human Sleep Science, Author of Why We Sleep.
How did you sleep last night? If you said, “Great!” then nice work. If not, we’ve got you covered. More and more research is revealing the importance of sleep in our overall health and our ability to learn and function. What would that look like in your life?
The Be Your Best You Sleep Notebook helps you keep track of how much sleep you get in a given night, week or month. Chart your progress over time to see how sleep relates to your mood, productivity and happiness. Get your Sleep Notebook today.
- 7” x 5”
- Designated box to record your sleep goal for each month
- 13 monthly charts to track your nightly sleep hours
- Printed on high quality 60# bright white forest friendly paper
- Monthly charts help you see your progress over time
- Portable size and no battery life needed!