“Change might not be fast and it isn't always easy. But with time and effort, almost any habit can be reshaped.”
― Charles Duhigg, The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
Let’s be honest, your habits run your life (yes, both the good and the bad ones)! Have you tried to form new habits lately? Maybe like working out, eating right, getting to class on time, or not checking Snapchat 24/7.
All studies point to the importance of committing to your habit for an extended period of time. Whether it’s 21, 28 or 60 days, if you want something to stick you have to do it over and over again. The Habit Notebook is designed to help you keep track of your persistence and produce breakthroughs with new habit formation. Buy one now so your new habits can start today.
- 7” x 5”
- Designated box to record your goal for each month
- 13 Monthly charts to track daily habits
- Printed on high quality 60# bright white forest friendly paper
- Monthly charts help you see your progress over time
- Portable size and no battery life needed!