“A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.”
― Dave Ramsey, American businessman, author, radio host, television personality and motivation speaker.
Budgets, numbers, finances, ugh! Sounds overwhelming and restricting (maybe even a little intimidating), we know. Most people think creating a budget creates limitations when it actually gives you freedom in how you spend your money.
The Be Your Best You Budget Notebook empowers you to understand where your money goes so you can finally be in charge of your financial life. Start setting realistic expectations about your expenses so that you can determine what you want to do with your remaining income. Budgeting allows you to save for the future, understand how to live within your means, avoid debt, and establish good credit. Sound like something that might be helpful? We thought so too. Order yours today.
- 7” x 5”
- Designated boxes for your monthly budget goals and expenses
- 13 monthly charts to track your daily expenses
- Printed on high quality 60# bright white forest friendly paper
- Monthly charts help you see your progress over time
- Portable size and no battery life needed!